Monday, September 10, 2007

woke up at 9. plopped myself on e sofa. and started into space till 10am. feeling the dread and emptiness overcome me.
so.
i am now with my laptop. and pillow.in the lab.
i've been extracting 9 0.5ml samples. every 15 min. and then 30 min.and then 1hr. so this will go on till 11pm.since i started at 11am.
i am literally counting my hours. and it's amazing. how fast 30 min can be wasted.
well.its 4.16pm now. just some 7 hrs more.
i don't know how many samples i have collected(9*4*4*11). and i think i have pretty much screwed up some parts of it. which is bad. because this would probably mean i screw up the experiment(wasting 12hrs. but well he still wants me to continue.) and may have to do it again some other time. and he will probably think i am a bimbo.
but i do feel a little stupid and jaded now.
anyway. i really wonder how it feels to be in e lab at 11pm.................
.just me. and me. and me.

anyway.what's lab called in chinese?

i seriously hate it when people try to tell me what i should do, when they barely know what's going on in my life
i hate it more when people read my blog to find out stuff abt me and then stalk me
for e one last time, i m so not interested in u.

oh n remind me also not to reveal too much abt my life on my blog next time
we'll stick to more brainless stuff.

No comments: