Wednesday, September 05, 2007

i hate wednesday.because i have 8am lessons.but i am happy wednesday is over.
went for my arts elective tutorial today. and got a shock as i was walking to my tutorial room.

because the entire stretch of corridor was filled with smoke. my first thought was " fire ah". and then i looked around me, there were many groups of tawdry, gaudy and orc-like looking wannabe cool dudes and babes around. and then i realize.
ok it wasnt haze or fire. that was DA smoking zone. this may sound very goody-two shoes but sorry la. i have something against smokers. and i TOTALLY can't stand the smell. so by default, i minus 50 pts from any guy or girl who smokes. that explains the orc like looking description. so i m glad my friends don't smoke. but if u do, i will still like u, just lesser. haha. and dont' smoke in front of me. i will slap u. haha
ok really no offence to anyone out there who does.just that i am not being empathetic here.and u r still good. just not as good. lol

so anyhow, i had to hold my breath for like about 20 sec. as i zoomed past the whole stretch of corridor.

tutorial was pretty relaxing today. n i receive the weirdest comment. we were suppose to present sthg about ourselves and someone from the class will comment on the way u present. and after i crapped my way through, this Argentina-Asian girl went like "you are beautiful" .
i just totally stared at her. wondering whats was the hidden meaning behind. maybe i sounded bimbotic. haha. and beautiful isnt the most apt word to describe me. morbid fits me better. RAWR.

anyway. can't wait for Friday!
and theres international exchange day tomorrow @forum tmr..go check out the hunks! crys u esp!
gtg do my lab report now!

No comments: