Friday, September 28, 2007

I think there are times people need to learn about respecting others. If someone has absolutely no desire to speak to you or have anything to do with you, and have expressed it explicitly and blatantly, the least you could do is to have a sense of self- awareness of how absolutely revolting, distasteful and repulsive you are to that person.
And of course stop acting like a childish and tawdry piece of skunk and trying to contact her and acting like we are oh-so-good friends because it disgusts me absolutely. Oh of course that is one pathetic way of getting attention.
to quote zihua's famous phrase in RJ-- " act your age, not your shoe size"
I think i have been pretty lucid about my stand and i know i am pretty malicious with my words. But when you have tried being nice and people don't get it, then don't blame me for being unkind. Of course, one last thing is that we are should try to preserve that last tinge of dignity in us.

I Think everyone has a threshold limit, don't try to push mine too far.

No comments: