Friday, September 21, 2007

Sometimes it's worse to win a fight than to lose -- i forgot the owner of the quote though.
I think's it so true. Because you lose so much more and win at the expense of other things-like hurting the feelings of other etc etc.

Anyway, i wonder if i ever said this before. There is this guy in chem Eng who looks a lot like Aloy. And he sounds a lot like aloy too-the voice. But don't ask me how i know. And no, i am not going to take a photo of him. And no, i am not staring at him. Ok, aloy is cuter.Bimbi is the cutest.
.

I have the habit of telling weird stuff to people. I wonder if they secretly hate me for it. Like ok. A few of my group mates and friends whom i aint that close to have asked about my handphone's very scandalous wallpaper and screensavers.
Being me, i have come up with an agglomerate of answers and stories. I don't know if people will actually feel offended at my lame attempts to lie. I am a little elusive because i am a little uncertain.



Anyhow midterm break!And i am gonna hibernate, not blog for a while and finish my to-do list.I am sick of the crap stuff i wrote, so much so that i am now trying to blog in proper English and writing in full sentences and trying my best to keep my grammar and tenses right, because i know it is painful to read bad English. So here i am trying my best for the first time to write in full sentences. I know my English still sux, so don't laugh. That aside , I am kinda sick of the routines of life (school, study, school) and i feel like doing something unconventional-- that i will figure it out.

Anyway, i read this somewhere-- 80% of people wear only 20% of the clothes they own.
Make me one of the 80% and make that 10% for me.

ok. Shall go on hibernation. Take care everybody! Xoxo!


Though my skies are turning gray
I know I'll be okay
I saw that coming anyway


No comments: