Thursday, September 27, 2007

ok 2.30am
Gotta sit through a 3.5hrs of presentations tmr. I pretty much thinK i will fall asleep again as all the PhD students ramble on about their fascinating projects that ranges from fluid mechanics to giloma cells, bifurcated flow, and some electronic stuff. Ahhh, the wonders of chemical engineering. I gotta admit, these people are really smart. And of course, i don't think anyone will understand what i am presenting, because half of the time, i don't as well. Well, at least this time round, i am prepared with a speech at least. It aint my fault i am so last minute. The postgrad student sent me the materials for presentation just today @ 5pm.

School today for a project. I think NUS is really getting invaded by foreigners. My group members were mummee , a Penang DUde and a Brunei chap.
And the Penang DUDE risked having killed by me today.
Penang dude: " Oh you don't look like a local"
taptap:" oh really? "
Penang dude : " ya, you look like a filipino"
Taptap:"....so you are saying i look like a maid arH??" ( ready to slap Penang Dude)
Penang dude: " oh no no, actually Filipino girls are very pretty and have very nice features"

How? I am a maid. Now you all know i hang out at Lucky Plaza every sunday.( i know not all Filipino are maids, so no offense!)
Well, at least he didnt say Bangladesh.

Anyway, Penang dude lamented that Singapore is way too stressful and that he has a three year bond to serve. Now, that gives me enough time to murder him. Just joking.

ok great it's 3am, gotta sleep.. Somehow, every morning, i still wake up to a sense of emptiness and get irks really easily. I am actually not tired now, but i will go to bed. Crys, pls wake me up at 10am.

No comments: