Wednesday, December 19, 2007

And then read a friend's blog
its time to do some reflections on myself. Sometimes i know i say the wrong things, albeit i don't mean it, i will never want to put someone down but instead want them to feel good abt themselves.
Couldnt help feeling sad though.
I felt like the people who are dearest to me all decided to stab me somewhere.

Anyway, i m o.k. Apologies for the surreptitious and depressing posts. But i do feel better penning my thoughts down.
The kind of girls i look down on. are the ugly ones. Ugly mostly because of their actions and character. I make this silent promise to myself to never be like them and never to do anything that will hurt someone else . I want to walk with pride for the things i do and the way i treat others. For this is the way i want to live my life. Or at least i hope. Learning to empathise, putting urself in someone's else position is something i am still learning as well. To treat people not just the way you want to be treated but the way they want to be treated. It's simply asking yourself :" how would u feel if that was you?"
Anyway thanks mistress.. Who was there when things started a year back, and was here for me when things ended, listening to me and cheering me up with all the ass and random talk.

Zee says:

i will jus show her my ass !

taptap says:

and sing" mah mah nah nah, my jinggly ass"

Zee says:

hahaha

taptap says:

shake it in front of her face

Zee says:

horny tap tap

taptap says:

then fart

taptap says:

hahhahahahahahahahaha


And i promise to keep in touch, like drop him 1000 msg on Facebook every other week. haha just joking.

Well
At the end of the day, i am proud of myself for choosing to walk away. It's the right thing to do, the best for us and the one last thing i can do for you.
And i will stick by what i have promised. I will feel happy for you.





挥手拜拜祝你们愉快,我会一个人活得精采
this is from some elva's song that i always sing in ktv and the above sentence took me 10 min to type. haha.


Back to gene delivery. i m at page 45. geez.
and the last thing i need is a dog barking.

No comments: