Thursday, December 20, 2007

Trust, Respect, Patience and Honesty.
The big 4 i will look for in a person.

Anyhow. Actually. I am really O.k already. Zee said that was fast. haha. i told him i am crossing over to the dark side for A****( a dark guy in ISU). Talking to people helps,esp since half of the time it was talking about random crap and i ended up laughing at all the random crap. And given the situation and reason, it was easy to let go. Half of the time, i give pretty subtle hints on my blog, and people fail to comprehend them. Obviously, i am not dumb and there are many things that i already know that i don't say, hoping they will be honest about it. Like i did mention in a few post back(Dec12th n 17th) about letting go, having no regrets, things happening for a reason( in this case, it was to bring things to an end and to let me see more to a person) and that things not meant to be will fall apart on its own.

Anyway if i have sounded bad, mean, horrible and saying horrible and ugly things about people, I am not gonna apologise. LOL. Just joking.
I meant to say, I aint no sane. I was bad and i really shouldnt have said those stuff and will not do so anymore. At the end of the day, like what poei says, as long as everyone happy can already.
For me..i will take it as some sort of liberation. And i still believe and see the good and beauty of people . I haven cross over to the dark side yet.haha and i am still tippity tappity taptap who laughs and talks non stop(not that this is a good thing and i haven lost any ounce of confidence. I haven lost myself. My priority in life is still the same- family,studies-> do my best in my last semester, graduate, find a job, and learn not to be a bimbotic engineer. haha
So let's bring everything to a closure and move on. Plus i got other important things to worry about.
Next please.
WEe!
Smile! I like how aloy look in e pic! so Serious! haha

No comments: