Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Today was really weird. I thought i was really in my own world the whole day. Helps that it was a really dark and gloomy day(like that of the vampires scene yesterday). SO i basically hid under my blanket the whole afternoon and thought through a lot of stuff and ended up feeling depressed.
Met my darlings for dinner and drinks. Felt much better. Anyway Crys, we missed u! But let me update u about our latest news. From now on, its no more bitch, bimbo, bossy. We are now known as Aloy's dear(sharon), baobei(crys), baby(Xh) and darling(me)-> sorry sharon. Kailing Darling sounds better than Kai Ling Dear so i took the name from you)
Crys, We even changed ur name in his handphone to Crystal Baobei.
So now it"s Xiuhui Baby, Kai Ling DArling, Sharon Dear and Crystal BAobei.
Had a so-so dinner at Hans and then we went to chill at some bar. And i think Sharon got a little high from drinking. But it was really funny stuff that we talked about. Censored stuff.Ok the Pink color ice kachang looK alike is actually strawberry margarita. Actually i didnt get to drink much cos i had to drive.
Xh:" Kai Ling, thats not fruit juice ok"
.


















































Ok and of cos pics to end the day... Can't wait for Xmas and gift Exchange. Maybe i should start writing my wish list here.
Anyhow pictures (scandalous ones). Sorry to all Aloy's female fans. It was a Friend-only-hug for members of ACKSX. Sorry guys, don't expect any hug from me . I don't hug anyone anyhow.I am a very prim and proper girl ok(roll eyes). Aloy, u are like so dam lucky.Hugs from 2 babes.(roll eyes two times). Yes Crys i know you are seething with jealousy because me and sharon took advantage of your baobei.(LOL). And Sharon looks like a working adult totally.

Haa ok la i have to blog everything now. Cos i won't be blogging as much after this week. I'll be in the land of report writing.In fact i will start tomorrow.



No comments: