Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Thanks crys thanks aloy.
Crys for bitching with me, aloy for being such a sweetie
[̲̅ ̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̅] is the key to my ❤ - gamebit.blogspot.com says:
i will always lend u my shoulder to lean on if u need
[̲̅ ̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̅] is the key to my ❤ - gamebit.blogspot.com says:
though its not broad lah


Oh by the way, i didnt name any names in all my posts. So i need to emphasize that all the things and people u read abt and whom u think are, are based on figment of ur own imagination.

And if u are those kind who reads and gloat abt stuff, i say get lost.Or even worse, the kind who pretends to be concerned but actually is secretly happy. " is kailing ok?" (deep now they are like. haha i knew it. this is gonna happen). Did i sound like i was going to die? or i m depressed? *roll eyes*. If i am really sad n going to die i wldnt be chatting on msn and playing maple with poei.
And some people are just stupid and dumb. i cannot tolerate dumbness. like saying " i hope by doing blah blah blah i am not blah blah blah". When OBVIOUSLY they know they are. maybe they have really high hope. *shrugs*. If i can, i will just roll my eyes 10 times at them.

No comments: