Friday, December 21, 2007

By the dark side, i mean, starting to see the bad of people, and letting contempt overcomes me. Which isnt good cos once i dislike someone, it's a point of no return. Thus far, I have crossed over the dark side once. Towards a particular Japanese dog.

Anyway, i can't decide what is it i feel now.All i know is i am sitting in front of my laptop, reading tons of papers on gene delivery, dozing off, trying to stay awake to type some stuff. And thinking if i should go take a nap AGAIN. Not good. In between all these dozing n typing, i can vaguely hear Poei talking in the background about some noob and stuff in maple. Haha. He plays games 24/7 and talks about it every other minute. In a way, it kept me from drifting towards negative thoughts. HAhaha thats why i m O.k so soon. At the end of the day, im in this thing alone. There's no point to feeling down when others are happy right?
haha and anyway, maple is like MSN with graphics.
Maple actually reminds me of Buchanan. Back then, school was pretty easy so i had the time to play. It's been a year since i last played. I always feel happy when i play cos it's like u are in another world. Now i sound like some 10 yr old kid. Uh-oh.

N orchard road is just horribly crowded.But the Xmas mood is everywhere! There was even some kinda Xmas parade. In fact, it's comparable to Xmas mood in New York.Spent Xmas there last year. Crazy crowd, crazy traffic, crazy shopping, crazy decorations and ornaments.
But one thing, don't ask me to shop and buy present. I will faint and probably end up buying a cup of coffee at starbucks and sitting down there comfortably.

On a more random thought, everyone knows me as taptap now. U know i can imagine say one day taptap becomes my real name and i go to an interview. " Hello, my name is taptap"
Do u think they will laugh at me?

Ok anyhow, overdue pics i forgot to post! Xmas gift Exchange with Acksx. I got a Harley Davidson cap and perfume for my bday. Haiz, i am good at breaking glass bottles. My room still reek of the Gucci one i broke. The smell is nice, but heart pain la!
Thanks sharon for choosing them though. Aloy U DIE DIE also must like the shirt me n Xh got for u. in fact, i expect u to WEAR it the next time we go out! haha
[All my dearies, i know we might do and say some stuff that unknowingly upset each other. Apologies ok! hope our friendship stays strong ok!Love u all]

Um..and i don't know why sharon had that expression when crys helped her to put on her necklace. No pics of myself. Haha.

No comments: