Monday, December 17, 2007

Rushed to the mall to get a Xmas Card for my kitty sis in Finland.
And then, the moment i reached the mall, i almost regret coming. The mall was swamped by hordes of people doing their last min xmas shopping. Totally horrible.
I am so not buying any xmas presents for anyone.Wanted to post pics of the Xmas gift exchange with ACKSX, but there's some problem with blogger.
I think there are a couple of xmas gatherings and party on the way. Which is bad because i realise i have no time to do everything. Am still doing my final year project report, which is progressing at a snail pace. I am only at page 40. Doesn't help that there's just too many distractions. From tv- deliberating between Torres, Ronaldo, Shevchenko and Lampard to maple story to msn.

Many thoughts of stuff recently. Like most people, i like to take long walks by myself or drive alone to ponder and reflect on my life.
Earlier on, i made some complaints about driving and i know have a very bad habits of being horrendously late. In retrospect, i am pretty disappointed with myself. I always make it a point to empathize and think for others instead of myself, but yet at times, i fail to do so--> To treat others not just the way you want to be treated but the way they want to be treated.

There's no such thing as true love or whatever they call it.People fall in love when conditions and circumstances such as the time, place and everything other thing is right. Every other things simply includes looks, intellectual level, family background and stuff like that. I believe many things in life happen for a reason.And i do believe in fate and that there's a reason for every person who enters your life. I mean out of the world population of 6.6 Billion or maybe even more, there has to be some sort of fate and reason why you only meet certain people in your life, whether the encounter or reason is postive or negative. On my part, unfortunately, love is anything but storage to me.
Andrea Fonseka wrote in her blog :
"Still, I don't know which relationship I'd rather have - one with moments of brilliance, or one with a steady pulse rate."

i think i am still at the age where i would go for the former rather than the latter. Immature u may say


I hate making decisions and being stuck in a quagmire. It's almost like standing at a crossroad. Which ever path i choose, i wouldnt know if i will regret because i wouldnt know what things will be like if i had taken the other path. Thus, often, i find myself lingering at the same crossroad, never being able to move on. Or sometimes, i will hope that someone comes along the way and tell me which path to take. But this time round, i am, for once, certain of the path to take. And i know, i won't ever look back anymore. This path wont be easy, but i know, i will make it through.What's meant to be will work out perfectly, and what's not meant to be will simply crumble.


That said, if u have read every single words of this post, i thank you for your patience. Anoy is right. Writing does make one feels better, which is the reason why i still blog and will still blog.


i hope to make it to page 50 tomorrow. Sigh. Gene delivery-->One day i will save mankind.

No comments: