Thursday, December 06, 2007

Yet another wet and gloomy day. I have not been really sleeping well the past 2 days. I'll go to bed at 1plus am and lay on my bed till 4 or 5am before i sleep. Then i will keep thinking about vampires and freak myself out. And then for some weird reasons, i will wake up at 9.30am. Doesnt help i have a waning appetite. So in short, i think i look like a zombie cum vampire














See. Gloomy day. This was at 3pm. Despite the gloom weather, i still wore my shades. Need to cover those dead tired eyes. I was told there's a girl in ISU who looks totally like me when she wears shades. Haha, hopefully she is a hot babe. I'll be happy
Anyway, for a really nice place to chill, try TCC at Milennia Walk. It's quiet and the ambience is not too bad.
And try the new Xmas coffee-->Frosty Bailey. It's pretty expensive but good. Bailey and coffee goes pretty well. Although i got a little flushed after drinking it. Sheesh. Ax was amused totally i think. My coffee looks so pretty with stars and snowman.




























And yup, this is what u get when don't sleep well. Bad.
>>AX..Thanks for e birthday treat!





















Ok somehow I got Aloy's meimeis and Sharon thinking we are together. Haha so funny!!
Sharon went like " THE TWO OF YOU REALLY WENT OUT TOGETHER?" WHAT DID U ALL DO!!!!" ( and her eyes were opened really big)
And Aloy sent me a msg from this meimei of his who told him that me and Aloy looked good together. I laughed for a while though.
Alamak!!!! What did we do? hahahaha
Relax girls. Aloy is still single and available. Please chase after him more. If u wish to know more about him, u can mail me your resume. Haha. The criteria is of cos u must be hot, single, naturally beautiful, with big round eyes, long hair,with good complexion and a nice smile. But because my expectations of a hot chick is very high, selection criterias are very strict and we regret to inform you that only those successful will be notified.
There aloy, don't say i never help you. (why do i feel like i am gonna get killed and scolded though)




Ok its 10pm. I m feeling wobbly now. Maybe i should go rest in bed and wake up at 11pm to do work. I should really stay home for e next couple of days. If each day i go out, i squander a minimum of 30 bucks, in 10 days time, i will be 300 dollars poorer.I got like close to 10 Xmas presents to buy. Alamak!
And must write report. Sigh.

And I try to believe you,
but not today.
Tomorrow it may change.
I don't know what to feel or say. But i'm gonna do what i have to do

No comments: