Tuesday, December 04, 2007

I am blogging so much!! Like blogging non stop! It's been long since i could just sit in front of my comp and take my own sweet time to blog, chat with people and surf net!! Really love this short-lived but much desired freedom. Must enjoy the next couple of days to the mAX and not think of the doom awaiting me
Ok a really relaxing day today. Spent the morning surfing net and blasting my music. I wanted to change my blog skin but i ended up being distracted by other stuff.
And then met Aloy for a sizzling hot date. Really nice time chilling! It's been long since we have a good chat. And he reminded me that the last movie ACKSX watched together was Sweet Home Alabama. That was like when we were all still having swimming trainings! Eons ago!
And it has been long since i went to town..And they kinda adorn the whole of Orchard Road..It's so Xmas--ly and pretty! Esp at night! I could feel like Christmas is coming! And did i mention it's a good feeling to walk down the streets not thinking of school work for once?

So anyway, we catched a horror show today and I think i embarrassed myself again by covering my eyes with my hands. STOP LAUGHING AT ME! The movie is Alvin and the Chipmunks. Haha ya its a horror show. The chipmunks are psychopaths. They feed on human's blood.














Uber cute right! I mean the chipMunks!


We Didn't watch that la! WE caught the show 30 Days of Night starring the very cute Josh Hartnett and a bunch of vampires. Pretty cool show, albeit the not-very-convincing storyline at times. Anyway this was the first time i caught a movie at Cathay Cineplex. Liked the place and the movie seats! Here's us at Cine!
















And what's a "date" without desert? So we trudged to Gelare for ice cream.
Aloy in his seductive pose. Haha for his female fans. Please dont be jealous! It wasn't a hot date la! I am not a frivolous girl.
And Aloy, please stop saying u look horrible. U look great!
And finally another pics before we go home. I am meeting Aloy again tomorrow! haha no, not hot date, but with two other bitch=)

No comments: