Friday, December 28, 2007

Been a little more busy these days.
The year is coming to an end. I guess i have many new resolutions. Will write them after i am done with my report.
Survived D-day 1 and 2. Now, i have to deal with D-Day 3.
D-day 1. Ending something that was once so precious and dear to me. On hindsight, i really can't decide how i should look back upon the last 1 year, at those memories and the person who once meant alot to me. I am really walking between the dark side and the good side. But as of now, i don't really think about all these anymore. Just a little disillusioned because many things that i once believe and hold on to and thought were beautiful have ceased to be and evaporated in a whiff . Often, i wonder if they had been real. Do i even know you? Sometimes, i only wish the reason for closure was something else. Well, it really don't matter anymore. D-day came, and went away. So did I.

D-day 2. Results. This Semester has been weird. My first official semester back in NUS after a year. And i have to admit, i didn't study as hard. I only had school 2-3 days a week and it got to a point i felt everything was too relaxing. I wasn't as muggerish. After a semester at ISU, after a semester at internship, i kinda became less muggerish. But ironically, my grades were the same as how i did in ISU. So i am very thankful and happy. In fact, this has been the best semester so far. Relaxing yet productive. But i know next sem, i will be roasted alive. The word to describe=> dead. But one last sem, i will give it my best.

And now, D-day 3. Jan 2, handing in of my FYP report. My FYP is screwed up. Sigh. But Sorry if i have been un-contactable and MIA these days. Really busy. But everyday is well-spent. Writing report, play, going out, maple. Poei and i are the noob at ktv,Arcade games and bowling. Hahaha Poei laughed at me when i sang my favourite song at ktv yesterday. And he can sing this cantonese song by TWINS. (u know u have listened to a song too many times when u can sing it in a language u don't speak.haha)

Alright back to report.
Take care all!

I think there's something more, life's worth living for
Who knows what could happen.
Do what you do, just keep on laughing
One thing's true, there's always a brand new day

No comments: